The photographs below, taken in September 2013, are courtesy of Bill A. Schaefer, Jr.
The photo above is of the original Dial Presbyterian Church. This church building was dedicated on the first Sunday in September, 1900. Prior to the erection of this building, the church met in various school buildings. The three photos below, of the Dial Presbyterian Church congregation, were provided by Charles Yant.
Read more about the Dial Community.